Fate has kept them apart for twenty years.
Their roads hadn't crossed and the stars didn't align until now...
Matured, more experienced, pierced, tattooed and hot as hell, Adrian steps back into Mia's life to reclaim his first love.
And the moment she sees him she can't even remember her own name.
Adrian Reed had always remained in Mia's heart. After all, he was her first boyfriend and the man she'd lost her virginity to, but that was twenty years ago. His sudden appearance at a bar, on a girls night out, has Mia acting like the fifteen year old girl she was when they parted.
But life now is not as simple as it was twenty years ago. With two kids, a hopeful ex-husband and new insecurities, Mia finds opening up to a new relationship more challenging.
Will she give her first love another chance, or will she push him away, this time for good?
When he pulled away, I was panting and I wondered how I’d find the strength to stand later on, but it didn’t matter.
“I can’t make it upstairs,” he said, trailing his kisses down my neck and chest while he adjusted his straining crotch. I’d never seen jeans burst at their seams, but I was beginning to believe I’d get a chance tonight.
“I don’t think I’d let you even if you tried.”
My voice trembled.
“You’re nervous,” he said. I nodded.
“So am I.” He looked at me from above.
“Yes. We didn’t know what we were doing back then. Now there are standards and expectations.” His lopsided grin that captivated me returned.
I reached up to touch his cheek with my palm, smoothing it along his freshly shaved jaw. “No expectations. I just want you. I want us, even if it’s as clumsy as when we were young.” Although something deep in my belly told me my body was about to be blessed by this graceful man in ways I hadn’t expected.
Adrian unbuckled his pants and slid them off his hips, which wasn’t easy over that bulge. I remained on the chaise, running my tongue over my lower lip, watching the power of his muscles flex with each move. His arousal strained underneath his boxer-briefs. As he lowered himself to the chaise, I couldn’t get enough of his new body. Nearly naked, he lay at my side, admiring me, tracing his fingers up and down my belly, right around my navel. A rush of goose bumps spread from there in an outward pattern.
A soft moan of impatience escaped my mouth which he immediately soothed with a kiss. At the increasing demand of his swelling lips I opened wider, and he weaved his tongue inside me. I whimpered in response. Kissing him still seemed so unreal. Finally my hands moved and I drew them up his arms to the back of his neck, tracing my fingers along his hairline and then lower to his back. Under my palms, his shoulder blades twitched as his hand skimmed down my body. Adrian’s lower back flexed, and he groaned desire into my mouth.
He braced his forehead against mine, saying, “I adore kissing you,” and then moved his lips to my cheek and down my neck to my cleavage before looking up and adding, “Everywhere.”
Available at: AmazonUS | AmazonUK | AmazonAU | AmazonCA | Kobo | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Google Play
10 Fun Facts About Lacey Silks
1. Although very shy in life Lacey’s dream was once to be an actress. As a teenager, Lacey took on the work of an extra in movies and TV shows. She’s been lucky enough to meet Shirley Maclaine, Ricki Lake, Brendan Fraser, Jerry O’Connell, Matthew Broderick and Marlon Brando.
2. Lacey has a secret crush on actor, dancer and singer Derek Hough (it’s not a big secret so she doesn’t mind sharing this). She recently had the chance to watch Derek and Julianne Hough perform on their Move on Live Tour and came within 10 feet of him when he jumped off the stage and ran into the crowd. Lacey nearly fainted, but luckily had her husband by her side for support.
3. Lacey’s dream vacation is the Atlantis in Bahamas. She hopes to surprise her family with the trip within the next couple of years.
4. When writing My First, My Last Lacey used her own name, her hubby’s name and her first boyfriend’s name in the manuscript later replacing the names with current characters. She fully imagined herself in Mia’s shoes, making some scenes quite difficult and emotional to write.
5. Lacey likes to take risks (not life risks). She doesn’t like the sentence “This can’t be done” and believes there’s always a way out of a difficult situation.
6. The mention of flying or going on a plane gives Lacey goose bumps. Actually, that's a lie: it makes her want to throw up. She has an unbelievable fear of flying that has developed after the birth of her kids. She will stay buckled up the entire flight, will not go to the bathroom and will pray during take-off and landing. Please be gentle if you ever find yourself sitting next to her.
7. Joking around is part of Lacey’s daily routine. She will prank her family, giggle on the floor and snort if there is a need.
8. At twenty, Lacey shared a bottle of Goldschlager with her best friend on a New Years Eve and hasn’t touched it since. She's not sure how she remembers that.
9. Lacey has a long bucket list she’s been crossing off for years. Some of the items she’s done: Vacationed in Jamaica, swam with dolphins, rode a horse on a beach (and in the ocean). Outstanding: Las Vegas, Tour of Europe, Australia, Bahamas, having a small roll in a movie. While she may not be able to cross everything off in her lifetime, dreaming big is part of who she is.
10. Lacey’s first boyfriend actually does live in Vienna, Austria (as described in My First, My Last), has a barbell piercing in his brow and a tattoo on his right arm. He is a good friend of hers and Lacey thinks he blushed when she told him about My First, My Last. Although they keep in touch, she hasn’t seen him (other than via Skype) in 20 years.
Bonus Fun Fact: Just like her character Mia, Lacey suffers from Vasovagal syndrome. Her symptoms usually surface before and after any kind of medical procedure, no matter how minute.
Author of Erotic Romance, Lacey Silks writes her stories from life experiences, dreams and fantasies. She likes a pinkish shade on a woman’s cheeks, men with large feet and sexy lingerie, especially when it’s torn off the body. Her favorite piece of clothing is a birthday suit.
When she’s not thinking about writing steamy stories, which is a rare occasion, Lacey enjoys camping and skiing with her family (not at the same time of course). She’s a happily married wife blessed with two kids who adore going to the library. She’s an early bird by nature, but loves the nightly adventures with her hubby which provide good content for her books.
Sign up for Lacey’s newsletter to receive an email about future releases.
Thanks For Reading Lovelies
Check Out My First My Last
Chicks That Read
I'm a bookwhore, yes I said it, I have no shame, I will wander off with any old book I'm not even a little bit ashamed. Twenty Seven, Mum, SEND Teaching Assistant, general beauty hoarder and lover of the Irish.